December 29, 2017 at 3:30 pm #60314Awakening Mascot
- Dragon Whelp | First Understanding
Full Forum Rules
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. Strictly no racism, sexism or abuse.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this. If you use red, then moderates will go into your post and change the colour.
6. Insulting, flaming or personal attacks on any user will be not tolerated, including Awakening team members.
7. Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
8. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated and may be reported to the appropriate authority.
9. Please do not post inappropriate material, everyone should understand what this means. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
We have tried to make these rules clear, and easy to follow. These are in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if a rule is broken?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break or minor offence: Corrected and a PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offences, a ‘three strikes and you’re out’ policy is in plate. We operate with the ability to instant ban any users that utterly deserve an instant ban for any obvious reasons.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.
The topic ‘Full Forum Rules’ is closed to new replies.